Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Numbers ...

Someone today complimented me for having completed 8 posts! I never realised it till she actually pointed it out to me. For me the number games isn't important. Last thing I would imagine myself is running after numbers (not even if its money that I'm counting). What matters to me is the continuity of the thought. The continuity that could translate into discipline and yet not leave its creativity. Change is the only constant. And so should be the thought. Constantly in drive and constantly changing as well. The opinions may be defined over a longer duration of time. However with changing times even they should be subjected to scrutiny and changes as and when one stops feeling the conviction behind them.
And thus with this thought I hope for myself as well as my friend that we keep writing and expressing ..

No comments: