Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A new year begins

A new year has dawned and already 48 hrs gone by. Have already suffered the Wednesday morning blues... and yet I can't help looking back and smile. The year that went by brought some of the best moments of my life that I'll cherish forever. Be it meeting someone special or some special trips or some moments just with myself. I've grown as a person perhaps. Degrown as a child unfortunately but the battle to save it is still on. I lost myself. Rediscovered. Went on the verge of some blunders and pulled back. Bumped, hurt, fell and got up. But I'm still on course. Yes seems like another lap of formula 1 got over.

I look forward to a richer life, both in terms of money as well as experience. So lets see. As of now I just seem to be enjoying what 2007 gave me. Still not assessed what 2008 could offer. Still wondering.

P.S : If I read back this post it seems so egocentric or written just for the heck of it. Maybe I've not yet had enough of myself. A better post ahead I hope. Exactly the sentiment of every new year ... I HOPE ...

No comments: