Sunday, September 2, 2007

Firsts ...

Sometimes unfortunate things remind us of the memories that get buried under the layers but when sifted through they fill up with a mix bag of emotions. A very close friend met with an accident and her car got damaged. Her anguish over it (being her family's first car which would have seen almost 20 years now) brought to me the memories of my first's that I no more have with me. My first cycle. My dad's cycle that I used to go to the school. My Dad's first scooter that I used to learn. My own first scooter. My first bike. My first books and my first few pens. Its actually interesting how memories keep flashing up of these little things and remind us of the times. The good and the bad. The smiles and the tears. Well to cut it short, this is to the memories. For all the learnings and all the smiles they bring.

No comments: