Saturday, January 6, 2007

Getting back ...

Its been long since my last post came in. In fact it was last year :). That doesn't mean I havn't been writing. Its just that I havn't got a chance to post them. Sometimes due to unavailability of net and sometimes just the lack of time. But the last month has been full of activities. It started with my movement to this team. Within a week I was in Jaipur. Back in Mumbai for a day and I was off to Himachal (more details on the trip as a separate post). While in HP, I was asked to come to Hyderabad soon after. Back from Hyd on 30th, I spent much of 31st arranging for a party that I decided to have at my place. And so the times have been fun and hectic. But most importantly the times have been happy. The only thing unusual is the backlog of movies that has developed. I am yet to see kabul express, happy feet, The Prestige and Babel. So the first task in this new year is to catch up on these. In the meanwhile, time to publish the posts that have been waiting in the corridors.

No comments: